I did that stupid "Visual DNA" quiz thing that Sassy and Robyn have done.
Only Blogger told me there was an error in the html so I can't post it.
Well bugger Blogger, bugger "Visual DNA" and bugger html with a splintered gatepost.
If anybody is remotely interested in what the quiz results said about me, I'll paraphrase them for you:
I am a fat, ugly, balding, extremely overtired and irritable forty-eight year old loser who hasn't had sex since the Boer War and isn't ever likely to again. And I hate quizzes.
Nothing we didn't already know.
Stupid fucking quiz.
19 comments:
Now, you just listen here old son.
Crap and codswallop might work well in Pommieland, but it's high time you got that little cotton-picker down under for a spell. It's called R and R and you could well do with a break.
You'll start by arriving at Cairns international, we'll get you out to the Barrier Reef and then seafood dinner at the Acacia Court around the pool. Into the hinterland the next day to the Barron Falls and the Butterfly farm at Kuranda. At this point you'll be getting accustomed to the Queensland national beverage. It's called Fourex or XXXX for short. It's best to buy it by the slab (that's 4, six-packs.). One always buys two. One to sit on and one to drink.
Now are you keeping up with this,,,
Instalment 2 tomorrow.
It gets better each day, mate.
Keep that chip up, it stops the dribbling !!
Hee hee. Thanks, MB, but if I fly into Cairns I'll end up playing with Johnno and Bluey at Johnno's Blues Bar every night (my drummer guests there every year when he visits his Oz family and Bluey comes over here to jam with us). I'd never get out to the reef.
Besides, I've not had a holiday since 1994 and I'm kinda used to it now.
XXXX is good. Cheers!
Nothing wrong with a month or two in Cairns, cobber! Bugger the Reef.
Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what your quiz results were. I remember being given those choices as the pictures were presented--you could choose a martini or fat & ugly. Maybe you just clicked the wrong boxes.
Stop it! It's a little early here, but all of a sudden, a martini sounds really really good--top shelf vodka straight up, please.
Hey, Robyn.
Vodka for breakfast?
You decadent American.
crikey Dive, keep it in perspective! If you can't make XXXXLand for a break, there's always the National Forest. Please think of me on Saturday, btw.
Saturday, Pea? What are you doing Saturday? I have the creeping feeling that I've forgotten something I should have remembered and you will slap me …
that about sums it up for ya dive now doesn't it???
Let me break it down for you Dive;
1.fat-not by American standards-ok so maybe tht is not a good comparison.
2. Ugly-Please, you have a beautiful face and good teeth-way bonus points on the teeth thing!
3. Balding-so what! The new look is shaved anyway-You are "in"!
4. Ok I'll give ya that!
5. Irritable well not having had sex since the Boer War would do that to anyone. Cut yourself some slack.
6. Loser-Don't f-n' think so. Look at your life for real. Your accomplishments and friends. You don what you love for work. Have a great family and lots of CYBER SWEETIES bolstering you up.
Take a deep breath Dive and count your blessings.
xxoo
Well, I've just come back from the pub and I reckon yer a big spunk. And I'm sure that's not just the beer goggles talking.
Snap out of it, Boss.
Awwww. I love you guys.
Now quit it!
I'd LOVE to see him "bugger" the reef MB! Aaaaahhhhh Britty talk! ;)
DB...WE LOOOOOOOOOOOVE you...and if it'll help...we (secretly) want to make love to you TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I still hear grunting!
;) xo
Oh no! I didn't mean to make you cranky.
Sounds like you're feeling better - great!
(See my new diary, 'Andante con Appassionato'. Rookie principal cornet + regional contest = big day)
WOAH! COOL!
I'll be thinking of you and wishing you all the luck I can wish!
You know what else will happen if you come to Oz and spend the whole time jamming at Johnno's Blues Bar? Kate and I will be after you for ignoring us as well!
Hee hee. Sod Johnoo.
I'm off jamming with Kate and the Groover!
I think yer a right cunt but thats just me, is Visual DNA something you can get arrested for? I watch crime shows for tips but I don't know how to clean this one up.
hee hee. You're a perceptive judge of character, Mister K.
Post a Comment