Friday, March 09, 2007

What's On Your Desk?

Thanks to Prudence and her lovely cats and to Robyn and her slightly disturbing green rubber finger puppets for this one.
Post a photo of your desk so we can picture the mess you are sitting in when you blog.

This is my office mess …
Three Mac G5s, a Macbook Pro, some green tea bags, a Cuba Soldarity Campaign mug, my Japanese homework and some mess.


And this is my home mess …
A couple of iMacs, a Macbook Pro, a pink stress pig and a poster of Che.
Apologies in advance to GG, but I am your boss, so I can have more Macs than you. Hee hee …

Now let's see some pics from the rest of you reprobates.
And no whingeing "Mine's too messy."
No excuses.

16 comments:

Scout said...

Your work spaces are entirely too tidy! Where are you stacks of crumpled papers? Where are all the pencils and pens and rulers? Where is the spilled coffee (pardon me, green tea)?

dive said...

My whole life is a complete mess, so the least I can do is keep my desks tidy, Robyn.

M.Benaut said...

Bloody Hell, Monsieur,
You obviously had the cleaning lady in for a whole day and then took that photo.
I was going to take you to King's Canyon and the best of the Territory today. The Todd River in Alice Springs runs a banker every few years but in the betweens it's dry. The Alice Springs Surf Life Saving Club holds an annual Regatta called Henley-on-Todd using boats with no bottoms. The crew runs and hold the boats up. Problem is, you can't run fast and hold a beer at the same time. We need to be there to see how it is done !! Got any dry rivers in the UK at the moment. One could always mount a challenge.

M.Benaut said...

Ame,
Only M. Dive could do THAT. !!! - yesterday.

dive said...

We're all flooded out at the moment, MB.
You and your parched countrymen are more than welcome to some of our stupid surplus water.
Your regatta sounds great!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Robyn and M.benaut, I am now ashamed!

GG said...

Oh, feck :/

Apology accepted, but no pics from me. I'll be chucking my shite computer out the window shortly and won't have anything to photograph.

Hehe, except the NEW 'DO!

Sassy Sundry said...

No. You won't respect me in the morning.

dive said...

Waaaah!
GG. You've GOT to post the new hair! Pleeeease!

And Sassy. No excuses. And I'll always respect you in the morning.

Sassy Sundry said...

Nope. Can't make me. There's a whole big ocean....

Sorry. Am feeling happy. And apparently feeling happy makes me a brat.

GG said...

Hmmm. It is pretty freakin' good. I'll sort something.

Your desks rock, by the way.

dive said...

Sassy. You're not too old to put over my knee, young lady; just too far away … Doh!
And I am so glad you're in love. It kinda suits you.

As does your hair, GG. Though I'll have to take your word for it.
And no … YOUR desk rocks! We don't have earthquakes over here.

Sassy Sundry said...

"Love" might be a little strong. "Happy" is more appropriate. And you'd have to get me over your knee.

dive said...

Hee hee.

Ame said...

My whole life is tidy so I keep my desk a mess! ;)

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

your work stations are very neat dive. You win the neat desk award..


SHUT UP Ame!!!!