It may well have done, Mark. I wanted to bid for it as it is probably the most hideous object I have ever seen but the bidding was frantic and it went for an equally hideous amount of money. It seems there is an inexplicably lucrative market for kitsch crap.
6 comments:
That looks like it came out of a Reno, Nevada cathouse from the 1940's.
It may well have done, Mark. I wanted to bid for it as it is probably the most hideous object I have ever seen but the bidding was frantic and it went for an equally hideous amount of money. It seems there is an inexplicably lucrative market for kitsch crap.
Yay! Flee market crap.
I want it!
Now there's something for your sun porch; just add wicker furniture, some tropical plants, and an overhead fan.
Robyn, yay indeed. I was amazed at the intense bidding for this … er … whatever the hell it is.
Neetzy, so did I. Unfortunately, so did several people with a lot more money than sense
Ms.M, that makes me glad I don't have a sun porch. Actually, the thought of anyone in England having a sun porch is wonderfully droll.
Post a Comment