Sheesh! The Grim Reaper has been drinking waaaay too much coffee these past few weeks. Talk about hyper. Friends and family have been dropping like flies.
Listen, Mort, just step away from the scythe and give it a rest, alright? Get over here and play me at chess instead. I'll thrash your skinny arse all over the board.
Normal blogging will be resumed if I win.
7 comments:
Good luck and watch out for the Rubinstein Trap. I think he's probably more wiley than portrayed on Bill and Ted.
Sending a hug. x
Sorry for your loss, but my money is on you, sugar! xoxoxoxo
Thanks for being there today and Phil as well...I am proud of you both and so glad I have you two. Dad would be proud as well x
:( Sorry, Dive!
I'm sorry to hear about your losses....
I would place my bet on you beating Mort at chess -- Checkmate!
We know old Mort visits our neighborhood occasionally. We expect him to drop by, then move on.
Thrash him and send him packing, Dive.
Sorry Dive! It does seem like he comes in waves sometimes. It sounds like you have been honoring your Mum this week which I know helps her deal with her own loss. Hope you are doing alright with it all.
Post a Comment