Monday, April 04, 2011

Hey Ho

Hey, It's Spring at last!
The flowers are fucking, the little fluffy animals are fucking, seems like the whole damned world is at it.


Except me, so instead of that I'll post a picture of my favourite magnolia tree in Cathedral Close.
Having sex.
Pretty, huh?

Actually, it's just as well … if anything or anybody decided to mate with me I'd likely either have a heart attack or put my back out.
Hey ho.

7 comments:

Vanda said...

Cheerio, Old Chap!

The slugs are doing it too, you realize?

dive said...

Aww crap. Not the slugs as well … Better get out the salt.

Kate said...

YES!!!

Nothing like a little late-night porn. Where's my vibrator?

dive said...

Hee hee, Kate. I've not taken it. Honest.
Actually I could do with one to sort out my stiffness, but regrettably it's only stiffness in the neck due to mowing the smegging lawn (Spring isn't ALL good news).
J-List (weird shit from Japan) sell a marvellous … er … "back massager" that's basically a vibie with a big ol' Hello Kitty head on it. I'm kinda tempted.

dive said...

Yeah, me neither.
Hey ho.

Ms M said...

Ah, spring brings out such a variety of interesting responses from your loyal blog-followers :-)

dive said...

Mmmm … Stinkbugs in vinegar! Sounds like a culinary niche market is there to be exploited, Neetzy.

Ms.M: "interesting" is such a wonderful word.