Hooray for Katie and hooray for honey-pies!!! I can guess that as she blows out the candles, she's wishing Norwich and San Fran were a few thousand miles closer. Geography aside, you make an incredible couple. I'm just glad I got to witness(and mentally orchestrate of course) the whole thing from my little window in Arkansas. sniff ;)
Shan: I do love honey pie! Yes, I wish we were together but at least we have our Paris trip coming up. Paris in the fall will be romantic and we've got Katie's birthday party there.
Thanks for the birthday wishes honey! Yes we'll definitely celebrate in Paris. I hear they have cake there! (And darn it -- you took a snap of me ironing. Now there's photographic evidence that I actually know how to iron!)
Katie: Hi, birthday girl! It was so nice to watch you open your cards and prezzies this morning. Hoorah for Gmail videochat! Enjoy cake day at the office! xx
Ooh! A happy birthday to Katie! WOW A BIRTHDAY PARTY IN PARIS!! I am so excited I can barely stand it.
Oh. Wait. I won't be there. Well, I'll enjoy it VICARIOUSLY!!! WEEEHEEE!!
And Katie, I don't doubt that Dive took pictures of you doing just about everything he could get pictures of you doing. Don't pick your nose when he has a camera, I'm telling you, he loves your every gesture.
Hee hee, Petrea! Yes, I have to be careful not to post photos of Katie without running them by her first. You should see some of the ones she doesn't want me posting! Er … or perhaps not.
We will no doubt be flooding Blogville with Paris photos and there will definitely be a Katie's Parisian Birthday Party post. I'm so excited I've just been wandering around Paris on Google Street View in anticipation. I can't wait!
It's wonderful to have so many birthday wishes--on both blogs. Adding mine, too. We are very lucky to have a niece like Katie. Happy, happy birthday, Katie.
Happy Birthday to your honey! When are you both going to Paris? I'm so glad I got to meet Katie. I hope to get to meet you one of these days! Love you both.
17 comments:
i went right over and wished her a happy birthday, sugar! xoxox
Hooray for Katie and hooray for honey-pies!!! I can guess that as she blows out the candles, she's wishing Norwich and San Fran were a few thousand miles closer. Geography aside, you make an incredible couple. I'm just glad I got to witness(and mentally orchestrate of course) the whole thing from my little window in Arkansas. sniff ;)
Yay! Thanks, Savannah.
xoxox
Shan: I do love honey pie!
Yes, I wish we were together but at least we have our Paris trip coming up. Paris in the fall will be romantic and we've got Katie's birthday party there.
Thanks for the birthday wishes honey! Yes we'll definitely celebrate in Paris. I hear they have cake there! (And darn it -- you took a snap of me ironing. Now there's photographic evidence that I actually know how to iron!)
How sweet xxx already wished Katie happy birthday on her site....but never have enough happy birthdays.....so enjoy the day Katie....
Katie: Hi, birthday girl!
It was so nice to watch you open your cards and prezzies this morning. Hoorah for Gmail videochat!
Enjoy cake day at the office!
xx
Mum: Yes she is sweet. Hee hee.
I have already wished your honey a Happy Birthday on her blog, but I feel like doing it again: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE.
Shan is correct: you two make an incredible couple and she apparently knew it first!
I'm very happy for both of you. Ain't love grand?
Love is very grand, Cali.
Your present to Katie is simply amazing. Hee hee. Yay, you!
It tickles me that Shan was wearing her matchmaker's hat way back before we got together. She's too good at that stuff.
Ooh! A happy birthday to Katie! WOW A BIRTHDAY PARTY IN PARIS!! I am so excited I can barely stand it.
Oh. Wait. I won't be there. Well, I'll enjoy it VICARIOUSLY!!! WEEEHEEE!!
And Katie, I don't doubt that Dive took pictures of you doing just about everything he could get pictures of you doing. Don't pick your nose when he has a camera, I'm telling you, he loves your every gesture.
Hee hee, Petrea! Yes, I have to be careful not to post photos of Katie without running them by her first.
You should see some of the ones she doesn't want me posting! Er … or perhaps not.
We will no doubt be flooding Blogville with Paris photos and there will definitely be a Katie's Parisian Birthday Party post.
I'm so excited I've just been wandering around Paris on Google Street View in anticipation.
I can't wait!
It's wonderful to have so many birthday wishes--on both blogs. Adding mine, too. We are very lucky to have a niece like Katie. Happy, happy birthday, Katie.
Lupine Lady: Katie is very lucky to have an aunt like you, too!
And I KNOW how lucky I am! Hee hee.
Happy birthday, Katie! Have a blast!
Lovely post, Dive!
I did my birthday wishing on Facebook - she'll see (and dance) it there, but hey Happy Birthday again!
Happy Birthday to your honey! When are you both going to Paris? I'm so glad I got to meet Katie. I hope to get to meet you one of these days! Love you both.
Happy Birthday Katie girl! Congratulations again Dive dear on finding your one true love. What a beautiful catch!
Thanks everyone for making this such a fun birthday!
Post a Comment