Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Oink

As I've got nothing to post today, here is yet another old photo of me when I was cute, to tie in with the "What's Cooking With Dive" posts and to prove that I have always been a glutton.

I like food. I've always liked food. I will always like food.
Give me food!
Now!

19 comments:

Joy said...

Here's a food for thought: would you rather have food or a woman who loves you - if you have to give up one? :D

dive said...

Can she cook?

Joy said...

What does it matter? You'll be giving up food if you choose her :D

dive said...

Well, I've got food and no "her" and it's a whole barrel of no fun, so I'll try it the other way round.
Where is she?

Katie said...

Not only are you adorable in this photo, but you know how to use your utensils at such a young age! Nothing wrong with liking good food. In the background of the photo, what's that mosaic-looking panel?

Scout said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Not only do you have to write a cookbook, but this photo has to be on the front cover!!!!!!!!!

dive said...

Katie, it was really crap, early sixties wallpaper.
And I still am adorable … just not to humans.

Robyn: I'll have to call it Recipes For Greedy Little Monsters then.

Joy said...

I agree with Robyn! So when is this cookbook coming out? Dive's Cookin' - nice ring to it. You'll share all your fave dishes from Portugal, the Philippines, Italy, Japan, etc.

dive said...

It comes in weekly installments and is called "What's Cooking With Dive", Joy.
Why cut down trees when you can read it on my blog?

Joy said...

Ever heard of e-books?

And perhaps you can make a bit of money, too :D

dive said...

I don't want to make money; I'd rather have fun!
What are you, an American?
Hee hee.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

I agree with Robyn,dive.

Joy's question is not fair. How's a man supposed to choose between the two?

dive said...

Rich: when has a woman ever asked a fair question?
Hee hee.

Joy said...

Who's saying you won't have fun compiling all those recipes? And if you don't want the money - remember, I work for a charity, so we could use the funding :D

And let's not get that woman/man thing started again :p

Rich: Dive wanted food, and all I had was food for thought :)

dive said...

Hee hee. If anyone wants to get that "woman/man" thing started again, check out one of Joy's other blogs: http://iwoman.me.uk/
where you'll find a wall of vaginas and my own perfect penis.
God, I should write advertising copy for a living!

Maria said...

Do you remember what you ate that you loved it so much that you ate every single bite?

And what a cute little mug!

Nathalie H.D. said...

Hi Dive, loved your exchange with Joy today! You did look cute as a little boy - what happened?

Just a quick word to say that the benauts were here today and since this was their first access to a computer in a long time we came over to have a look at your blog and enjoyed seeing all the beautiful photos you posted. What great memories they bring back! Just passing on their thanks again for the wonderful time they had with you.

neetzy said...

You must want your cheeks pinched, eh? Keep posting those adorable photos! I can only see the "front" cheeks from here!

dive said...

Maria: I eat anything and everything and would only leave stuff uneaten if someone wired my mouth shut.
Cute mug indeed! Hee hee.

Jules: I never know what's going on in my comments box, but rarely a day goes by without somebody mentioning genitalia.

Hi, Nathalie: I paid for my childhood cuteness with some serious old man ugliness.
Hey ho.

Yay for the Benauts! I miss them. I hope they are having as wonderful a time in France as they gave me in London.

Neetzy: I have photos of the other cheeks but they're not going up on the blog.
Ew!