Friday, August 24, 2007

The Year Of Living Rantily Pt.XII

Bugger.
I've reached the last month of my first year retrospective and now I'll have to start thinking of things to write about.

First up from July comes the finest picture I have ever found on the internet:

Jesus riding a dinosaur. How cool is that!

July also saw the end of year party for my Japanese class.

こんにちわ guys! See you in a couple of weeks for next year's 日本語 fest.

As I'm stinkingly busy today and cannot really justify sitting here blogging I'll make this mercifully quick.
Other July lowlights were a sweary rant about jumpers, the "laughing at Diana's death" meme which resulted in the launch of The Pariah Club, Groover's photo melee, the armies of good and evil descending on my town, and of course, the wonderful Robyn invading London and touching my bum.


A quick trawl though your comments bring us:

Robyn:
"The party looks like fun, even WITH the dead guy."
"Hey!!!!!!!!! I wear cut-off trousers, and I think I look darn cute."
"Deanna Durbin? Seriously?"
"I'll be careful to shave my beard before I arrive."
"Hey, who's the fat chick in the white shirt?"

Vic:
"I love stuffing."
"Masturbation is fun."

Kate:
"Robyn googled bukake?"
"Can I watch? Or can you get pics?"
"I have a secret fear of fat ankles."
"I laughed my arse off when the queen mother died, she was an evil cow."
"I have the best pic of my mother with her hand up a chickens bits."

Terroni:
"We Americans are too busy with YouTube porn to care."
"Bum toucher."

Maria:
"I giggled uncontrollably and have since been labeled by the rest of my family as the cold hearted woman who laughed when Princess Diana died."
"I also find clitoris to be a very tasty snack."
"What's not to enjoy about mincing mice into the pork cheese mix."
"If Jesus had a dinosaur, I bet he called him Zippy."
"I am one of those Americans who find British accents to be almost an aphrodisiac."

Lynn:
"Every time I pop back here, you seem to be recommending some sort of filthy activity Dive."

Monsieur Benaut:
"Never met Molotov but the corsets set me thinking."
"The mind boggles !"

Ame:
"I NEED a good dose of Baps and PeePees right about now!"
"Let me TWEAK 'EM!"

Sassy:
"OK, enough of the America Fat already, or I'm going to start making lots of comments about British teeth."
"Sandals are a gift from the heavens."
"Oh, that's tasteless, Dive. Hee hee."

Dear Prudence:
"Dive, I am just wondering.... where's your pants? "
"I spend every possible minute neked."
"Where does he hide those dangly bits when he is dancing!"

Rich:
"Get yourself a Japanese maid uniform."
"Ahhh those guys in white hoods -reminds me of my youth."

Peahen:
"Just one gripe about the rotten trick of giving me the 'Old Labour and Proud of it' coffee mug!"
"Now everyone knows what cute feet you have."

Fresh Hell:
"I laughed when Diana died as well."
"I jumped out of a DC3 once … I was really glad about the parachute when I got out. It's the little details that put a shine on the flying experience."
"You are so touching each other's bums in that last shot!"

Old Knudsen:
"I laughed after the Tsunami and the Oklahoma and Omagh bombings. I didn't really you lot are cunts."

Thank fuck that's over.

20 comments:

Robyn Martins said...

I thought we settled this the first time around--there was no bum touching. hee hee

dive said...

Yikes, Robyn!
If it wasn't you, please don't tell me it was Elizabeth!

Katherine said...

How many bum touchers ARE there anyway? Just curious. We have our share here, thank goodness.

Thank you for the quote supply....much funnier than poop...with the exception of laughing a poor Di. How terrible to be killed by the media who should be one way to salvation.

BTW, I'm a fat American. Have been cursed as such most of my life. It really is a disease.

dive said...

Touching bums would have been nice but Robyn and I are too reserved for that kind of behaviour … whatever the photo looks like. Hee hee.

As for Diana; my laugh was taken out of context but I am proud to be a founder member of the Pariah Club.

And hi there, fat American. I'm a fat Brit. It's nice to be honest and it's also nice to have cuddly padding.

Scout said...

Cuddly padding--hee hee.

dive said...

Yup. You'll notice I hid mine behind a strategically placed jacket in the photo.

Anonymous said...

Your laugh was taken out of context?
Confession time - I secretly watch Diana documentaries. Due to the fact that camilla is one ugly woman and they shoudln't make doco's about her.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

You look good together..kind of like brother and sister.

Maria said...

I still can't believe that I laughed about Princess Diana.

Hee hee hee.....

Anonymous said...

PS - Noah had dinosaurs on the ark? I've been questioning his decision making skills for a while now. Why bring two of every snake? Or rat or mouse for that fact. Why save two cockroaches?

dive said...

Diana was a truly disgusting person, Kate, but don't worry about Camilla; now that Steve Irwin's dead, no-one's going to make documentaries about her.

Rich: Yes, we do, kinda. However, if I had a sister I would hope she would refrain from touching my bottom.

Maria: You did the right thing.

Kate: Cockroaches are our masters; they control our thoughts and deeds. Snakes are cute and rats and mice were saved for use by later cartoonists. Would you have deprived the world of Tom and Jerry?

Katherine said...

Rats are cute too. And mice. But I admit to having a pic of a snake eating a mouse, the tail sticking out of the snake's mouth.

Why was Diana disgusting? Just curious. Here, I think we were told she was some great humanitarian. Not so?

Anonymous said...

Jerry was a cute mouse who lived in a well ordered house and only caused trouble with the cat. I hate cats so I would have allowed Jerry on the ark.

Snakes are cute? Is this a musician thing?
Come to australia, our snakes are real cute when they curl up in your washing and bite you on the jugular.

Diana was a truly disgusting person? You so have to post about that I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts on why exactly.

dive said...

Oh, good Heavens, you two.
You'll have to look back through all of my anti-monarchist and anti-Di rants and arguments with our resident monarchist sympathiser, Lynn.
Even thinking about the self-titled "princess of your hearts"; that appalling, self-serving, sick, narcissistic, evil cow with her penchant for taking long-established worthy causes and hi-jacking them as publicity machines for her own twisted ego makes me feel nauseous and I don't want to spoil my weekend by writing about her.
Ick.

savannah said...

are you on holiday? or working? :)

dive said...

I've been really busy at work, Savannah. And at home my connection is so bad I sometimes go whole weekends without being able to blog.
I've managed a connection at the moment but it will probably only last a couple of minutes.
I'll post and comment when I can.

Katherine said...

Does this mean you didn't like Di?
(snort, snort)

Ame said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww does your Mum like Di DB?

Hey!

HI! AND GUESS WHAT????!!!!!!!!

I tried and actually ATE RAW SALMON at a sushi place awhile ago!

Of course it was rolled with rice, cream cheese and a piece of asparagus...but YUM!!!!

So I'm a bonafide "raw" eater!

Do I win anything???

;))))xo

dive said...

Hee hee, Katherine.

And Ame. Whoo!
You win my undying respect.
Whalemeat next.

M.Benaut said...

Dear Dive,
I just wish that we were still supplied with the Jesus, beginners colouring book. The lack of these imperative facilities in the antipodes is having a most severe effect on the populace down under.
If you would be so kind as to contact the British and Foreign Bible society, perhaps this urgent deficit in our education may be rectified in the first instance. We run the risk of turning into savages, and the savages are grinning at us. What could this mean? After all, we are white,-anglo-saxon-protestants, and far from the mother county.
Go, steal a loaf of bread. The trip out might be good for your health.