Friday, August 31, 2007

The Pariah Club Is Back

I almost went to Harrods today, to point and laugh at the world's most pukably kitsch and tasteless statue.
But I really couldn't be arsed to get out of my chair.

Apparently some crappy, self-serving, deeply nauseating bulimic bint of a celeb died a few years back and they're cocking up Westminster's traffic system to celebrate it.
There are concrete roadblocks and armed police everywhere.

There's no point walking up the road to the service to throw rocks and jeer; I'd only get lynched by screaming old ladies …
… and Lynn …

Other than watching Elton John's sad decline into a gay Fat Elvis, there's not much to see there anyway.
Some Kraut Helen Mirren lookalike and a grumpy old Greek with a gun, a jug-eared twat upset because he had to leave his camel at home and a couple of spoilt brats in Nazi uniforms.
And who're they kidding? They didn't allow gingers in the Hitler Youth.

The Pariah Club has waited ten years for the Diana backlash and it looks like we'll have to wait a while longer yet. Hey ho.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

ADDENDUM:

Apropos of nothing, this is fucking funny.

14 comments:

Robyn Martins said...

Wow, Elton John really is a fat Elvis, isn't he?

dive said...

It's scary.

Anonymous said...

And yet diana ten years dead managed once gain to upstage camilla.
You've got to admire her capacity to show that family for what they really are - obselete, out of touch and setting a bad example of family values for all and sundry.
Osama flying a jet plane into the service, now that would be smile worthy. No more fat elton, no more sanctimonious liz, no more phill the greek, camilla hidden in scotland could be hung drawn quartered and turned into haggis.
Revolution feels good, take it from a colonial.

Katherine said...

I thought Elton was bi. Did he finally decide he was more gay? Or did I have it all wrong?

dive said...

What a splendid idea, Kate!
Though I don't think you'd find any takers for Camilla haggis; probably best to just leave her somewhere to rot.
Having said that, she'd probably gag a maggot.

dive said...

Katherine: He's happily married to David Furnish.
He did go through a sham hetero-phase back when he had hair but that was never going to work.

Fresh Hell said...

Elton a Fat, gay, Elvis...

Camilla would gag a maggot...

My week is complete! I'll be smiling on those mental images all weekend.

dive said...

Thank you, Fresh … and don't forget the image of me in pink leather mariachi trousers.

dive said...

The jig's up.
I admit I drove Diana's car off the road on orders from Phil the Greek.
But she was so fucking annoying!

Kevin Scott said...

After a careful review of your excellent and thought provoking writings, our extensive team of reviews has determined that Small Glass Planet now deserves the much coveted Whore Church Seal of Approval.

Display your award with Pride.

http://whorechurch.wordpress.com/2007/01/27/are-you-whorechurch-approved/

dive said...

Why thank you, Kevin.
As a Godless heathen, I feel almost blessed. I shall wear the seal with sinful pride.

Anonymous said...

I don`t get the fuss either. But maybe the royal familiglia are celebrating the End To A Big Pain In The Butt that was the divorced princess and al Fayed.

Maria said...

Jaysus. Can't we just turn our attention back to Brittney Spears? I mean, all this Diana nonsense. We all need to KNOW NOW whether Britt is going to be able to keep her children even though she takes them out for dinner in a bar at midnight and wakes them up to play with them at 3 a.m. when she can't sleep and then leaves them with the nanny to deal with when she gets bored.

Should they stay with her or go off to live with Kevin and learn how to rap shittily and profusely?

I, for one, won't be able to sleep until I know.

Old Knudsen said...

An award for spice racks? the devil takes care of his own.