A Life Less Interesting
Oh, the end is just perfect!
You are right I loved it,x
Haha! My daughter introduced me to Henri yesterday! I love him! I absolutely love him! You and she are completely on the same wavelength and that is quite frightening.
Henri is just perfect (purrrrfect??). Always le chat froid.
Isn't it just, Robyn?Mum: you love anything to do with cats, so even Feline Existential Angst will make you giggle.Be afraid, Neetzy; be very afraid! And whatever you do, don't let her read my archives or you may well end up with a female Mini Me in the family.Hee hee, Ms.M. He is the antidote to Maru. I particularly love his method of civil disobedience.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, the end is just perfect!
You are right I loved it,x
Haha! My daughter introduced me to Henri yesterday! I love him! I absolutely love him! You and she are completely on the same wavelength and that is quite frightening.
Henri is just perfect (purrrrfect??). Always le chat froid.
Isn't it just, Robyn?
Mum: you love anything to do with cats, so even Feline Existential Angst will make you giggle.
Be afraid, Neetzy; be very afraid! And whatever you do, don't let her read my archives or you may well end up with a female Mini Me in the family.
Hee hee, Ms.M. He is the antidote to Maru. I particularly love his method of civil disobedience.
Post a Comment