It's just a turret, Ms.M. This place came up for rent a little while back but it was way out of my price range. It has great views of the Guildhall, market and castle.
Neetzy, the colours lie; it's still cold and miserable here (blowing 70mph and pouring with rain. An hour or two of sunshine didn't help that much.
I enlarged the original, Petrea (much bigger than the version I posted) but there's not much to see. I was tempted for a minute to go back and peer inside all the windows I've photographed over the years but that's just creepy.
8 comments:
What a lovely building! I want explore it and look through those windows in the rounded part (what is the proper architectural term for that?)
the colors here speak of sunlight and warmth!
If you enlarge it enough you can peek into a window.
It's just a turret, Ms.M. This place came up for rent a little while back but it was way out of my price range. It has great views of the Guildhall, market and castle.
Neetzy, the colours lie; it's still cold and miserable here (blowing 70mph and pouring with rain. An hour or two of sunshine didn't help that much.
I enlarged the original, Petrea (much bigger than the version I posted) but there's not much to see. I was tempted for a minute to go back and peer inside all the windows I've photographed over the years but that's just creepy.
Yes, but who would know?
Hee hee.
So it is a turret. I somehow got the idea that it was called something else. Too bad couldn't rent it, Dive. The views sound fabulous!
The views are great, Ms.M. but it's too noisy for me, right in the city centre. Besides, nosy people keep taking photos through the windows.
Post a Comment