These are all houses, Ms.M. As Mum pointed out, there are hundreds of scenes like this locally. This one's in Cromer but it could be anywhere.
Petrea, it is indeed a nice, quiet town. Luckily for Cromer it is too far from London to attract commuters and so local people can still afford to live there.
8 comments:
Wow it is exactly like Southwold in Suffolk!
Or Blakeney, does everywhere look alike around here?
It's between the two, Mum. This is what passes for a busy street in Cromer. I do have a similar view in Southwold; I might post it later.
Lovely to see the sea at the end of the street. Are these residences or businesses? or a mix of both?
I keep wanting to say "gosh." As in, Gosh, that's nice. Gosh, that street is clean. Gosh, it looks like a quiet town. Gosh, it's pretty.
These are all houses, Ms.M. As Mum pointed out, there are hundreds of scenes like this locally. This one's in Cromer but it could be anywhere.
Petrea, it is indeed a nice, quiet town. Luckily for Cromer it is too far from London to attract commuters and so local people can still afford to live there.
I would like to live there!
Come on over, Neetzy. Norfolk's pretty much like parts of New England except with nicer weather.
Post a Comment