It does indeed look like some kind of creature of the deep. The frothy waters around it add to the unsettled feeling; like it is much larger than it appears....
The thing I find most unsettling is the amount of corrosion down there. This is under the lifeboat station at the end of Cromer Pier (I've always loved clambering around places I'm not supposed to go).
I thought the exact same thing about the sea monster. It is a wonderful and interesting composition Dive. Wouldn't you hate to be the one responsible for maintaining this structure?
8 comments:
Oh dear I will try and not remember all the times I have had a swim in the sea...
As long as you steer clear of sea monsters it's pretty safe.
It does indeed look like some kind of creature of the deep. The frothy waters around it add to the unsettled feeling; like it is much larger than it appears....
The thing I find most unsettling is the amount of corrosion down there. This is under the lifeboat station at the end of Cromer Pier (I've always loved clambering around places I'm not supposed to go).
I thought the exact same thing about the sea monster. It is a wonderful and interesting composition Dive. Wouldn't you hate to be the one responsible for maintaining this structure?
By the look of it, Neetzy, NOBODY maintains the structure. Next time I'm out on Cromer pier I shall tread lightly in case I join the sea monster.
Oh, I really like this one.
Thanks, T; it took some awkward clambering to get the shot.
Post a Comment