This week’s sentence was taken from ‘American Notes’ by Charles Dickens.
The sentence was:
"He had ordered 'wheat-bread and chicken fixings,' in preference to 'corn-bread and common doings'."
Brew up a coffee and pull up a chair; here are the stories so far:
Katherine's 'Dining Alone, Sir?'
This week, Katherine gets weird, wonderful and strangely chicken-fixated.
Dive's 'Passing Through'
Mackinson the happy hitman is back again. And this time he's hungry.
Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to all across the pond!
Enjoy!
6 comments:
Ha ha ha! GETS weird? I thought it happened a long time ago.
For some more chicken madness, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY&feature=player_embedded
Ah, you can't beat the classics, Katherine.
I had hard time with this one. Started, but was not able to finish. /sniff
Vanda: I'll try to make it easier next week.
Hey Dive,
Shazza, took a stab at this one. You might want to check her out. I don't know if I'll ever have time to write again. I have been maniacally painting...just nothing ready to post.
Hi, Neetzy!
I was amazed how quickly Shazza wrote her story. It's great fun and I'll be posting it on Thursday with mine and any others we might get.
Glad to hear you've been painting. I shall wait eagerly to see the results whenever you are ready.
Post a Comment