Lynn started all of this with a bunch of (albeit very tiny) swimsuit shots. It was the photos, not the swimsuits that were very tiny … what a spoilsport, eh?
Now Mme Benaut has REALLY thrown down the gauntlet with a Baywatch photoshoot (check it out).
So here goes with the next entrant in the swimsuit category: Old Dive.
I already posted this one ages ago as part of my many "things that I lost when the nineties turned sour" bitchfests.
I also lost this … Ming The Menstrual … but I'm not nearly so sorry about that.
And of course the lovely Ana who looks far better in a swimsuit than I ever did.
The correct use of a swimming pool. It's a great thing for keeping your beer cool as I'm sure Monsieur Benaut will confirm.
Not quite a swimming costume shot but who can resist a wet tee-shirt contest?That's Lee with me and the bucket operator is Jo, the only girl football commentator on British TV.
Er … The thing between my legs is actually a small inflatable dolphin.Honest! … (You can see it floating in the pool in the Ming picture above).
So is anyone else brave or foolish enough to take the Mme. Benaut Swimsuit Challenge?
Just be grateful I didn't post any nekkid photos!
19 comments:
Woohoo Dive! That's what I call an amazing entry (in the challenge). So far, you in first place.
I love the dolphin BTW and you look so handsome!
(delete "you" and replace with "your")
Oh heck. Third time lucky - delete "you" and replace with "you're". I haven't been drinking, honest, that would be M. Benaut!
Hee hee hee, Madame. It is YOU who are in first place with your magnificent Baywatch photoshoot.
I wonder if anyone else will rise to the challenge.
I'm afraid I can't play because I don't have photos of me in a swimsuit, and aren't we all lucky? The answer to that is "yes."
Pools are indeed for floating. You look marvelous, Dive.
Thank you, Robyn!
Hey! You have a swimming pool at home. I cannot believe there are no shots of you cozzied-up.
I think that you should get out there right now and make Daughter no.2 photograph you floating in it.
Come one! Do the right thing! Hee hee.
You have set a fine and cracking pace, young man. Never have I seen a finer specimen than thou.
It's a bit doubtful as to how the British keep their beers cool, in the way you portray, but nonetheless, you get full marks for guts and presentation.
One should attempt a modern day re-run; you look so relaxxxxxxed !
great looking place, sugar...perfect background for your smiling face and gorgeous body! ;-) xox
i had a pool in los angeles, but no bathing suit pics, sadly...i always swam buck neekid!
Splash! It's supposed to be really hot in the SF area today and tomorrow so these pool photos are great! I'd much rather float around in a pool with a beer and, um, an inflatable dolphin than go to work today, that's for sure.
nope! No pictures of me either. However, occassionally I can be found on my deck well past midnight dancing around mostly neked.. as things were on Saturday evening. Luckily we were feeling much "happiness" so no one thought of getting a camera out. WHew!
I feel like crying at the amusement of this challenge. Oh wait, I am! Hang on!
I seriously can't think of a time when I've been photographed sunbathing!
Dive you are the ultimate competitor! Holy Smokes you've got a whole magazine spread?!! You have profess. quality everytime! Awesome! Please tell me that's not your house. I'll surely have to read back on your 80's-90's reference.
I have not seen Mme's yet as there were still cats when I last checked. I might have to space this out a bit! I don't know why this is making me giddy and nervous from all the way over here. BaHhaHA-quiver-giggle. You guys are hilarious.
I think you will all be nude by next week if this group keeps rising to the challenge!! HOA BOY-where's my kleenex?
Monsieur: Sadly, these days I have to keep my beer cool by storing it in the north porch (or if it's lager, in the fridge).
Hey ho.
Savannah: "gorgeous body"? Hee hee hee hee hee! Thank you for not looking too hard.
As for your own pics, we may well have to try a "buck nekkid" competition (eek)!
Katie: It's nice and sunny here, too, and luckily I am working from home today, but - dammit - I no longer have a pool.
Prudence: Much happiness and semi-naked dancing sounds like a real good time! I am so glad you're enjoying things.
Shan: It was for a short time in the nineties, but these days I am pool-less (rats). Besides, the climate here is way too icy for such luxuries.
I am astonished by how many of our American lady bloggers profess to having no photos of themselves at pools or beaches on vacation.
Hee hee hee.
I'm in.
I put the only two that made it to my archives on Mmes and Lynns...because I don't like to be left out entirely. Don't worry, they are too tiny to see. teehee
I have only one photo of me in a swim suit and I detest it. My skin is so white that look almost sickly and I am smiling this mulish smile that honestly puts one in mind of a hee haw.
Bing drags it out on occasion and threatens me with it. If I get a hold of it, I shall burn it.
But, my you look very tasty, Dive.
totally unrelated to bathing suits, sugar, but there are some new ghostface killah pics! xox
Phil: Excellent! How much braver you are than all of those folk who can't seem to find photos of themselves on vacation.
Great to see Cuba again. ¡Hasta La Victoria Siempre!
Shan: Well done! They may be tiny but you've been brave enough to enter the challenge. Award yourself ten "cool" points and a gold star.
Maria: you've whetted my appetite so much with that description that I simply MUST see the picture!
Bing, if you're reading this, don't let Maria burn it! Photographs like that are what makes the internet such an intellectually stimulating place.
Hee hee.
Tasty, my fat ass!
Savannah: Those are beautiful portraits. Once again he succeeds in looking waaaay to innocent to be the one who crunched your reading glasses up (twice)!
I don't need to post myself in a swim suit - that is me in Mme's Baywatch photo!!!
Can't say I have any photos of that sort - I only have those of me in a swimsuit while wearing my wet suit. Does that count?
Post a Comment