Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sick Saturday - New Kid: Episode 2

Oh, crap.

More New Kid … and it doesn't get any better.
This week: anorexia, obesity, sex, drugs and pædophilia.
Next week (mercifully the last): animals.

11 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Hmm. What to say, what to say....

The drawings are fabulous, absolutely brilliant, also the writing, the expressions etc. That's all 'wow' for me. The themes, not so much (i'm predictable if nothing else). Clean it up a little and i'd be your first purchase.

Viz is definitely your outlet Dive, though it may even be a little too much for them.

M.Benaut said...

How could you clean it up ?
Surely the humour and smut being synonymous, dominate.

Was Linda Lovelace out for lunch ? No.

savannah said...

ok, that was funny, in the most gross way possible! i loved it, sugar. ;-) very late 60s, free press, california humor for me...(this is why the boomers will never grow old and die!)

(if you haven't already, come over and check out the mixtape i did...i have no shame)

xoxox

dive said...

Hey! It's Sick Saturday, folks; what did you expect?
Savannah: "funny in the most gross way possible" is one of the nicest things anyone's ever said about me.
Hee hee.
XOX

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

You're so clever, Dive. Did you draw it, write it or both i can't recall?

dive said...

Thank you, Lynn. I'm afraid it's all my own work. Perhaps I need to seek professional help.

Maria said...

Holy smoke.....you need a spanking.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Wow. Dive it's just fab. Except the paed implication of course. I think you should now make a comic strip about your blog friends. Oh yes!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Gosh i hope 'Mum' doesn't come in here. I blush at the thought.

Utsav said...

WTF??

dive said...

Maria: Maybe, but not just for this.

Lynn: If I made a comic strip about my blogpals I would no longer have any blogpals.

Utsav: Just wait until next week's!