Saturday, May 05, 2007

Disconnected

Bad news.
I'm still alive.
I have been totally unable to get a connection for the past three days, and now that I have one it is glitchy and keeps disconnecting me.
Fuck!
When I get back to London on Tuesday I will be able to catch up on your blogs.
Until then, here are some wisteria in St.Giles churchyard this morning.

And some more.

Normal service will be resumed on Tuesday, unless by some miracle I can get online before that.
Meanwhile, here is some light music … dum dum di dum diddly etc …

10 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

oooh noooo anything but the music no! he he. Don't you just hate that on phone calls? Drives me insane.

Great to see you Dive, we've all missed you for sure! Good luck with the connection.

The wisteria are beautiful, really lovely.

Maria said...

I just like the name...wisteria. When I was in high school, I wanted to change my name to Wisteria and I seriously considered naming Liv that. The only thing that stopped me was a fear that her nickname would be "Wissy" and who can take anyone seriously with a name like that?

Anonymous said...

Disconnected and disabled, we make a good pair this week.

Scout said...

beautiful churchyard, Dive. Glad to hear that you are still breathing.

Sassy Sundry said...

Oh, phew. My favorite English person is still with us.

Thanks for the flowers.

Vic said...

Can't we have Girl From Ipanema? Please? In MIDI?

Unknown said...

Hope you're UP soon Divey Boy! ;) xo

M.Benaut said...

Come back miracle man !

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

Oh I'm just sitting her drinking coffee listenig to Led Zeppelin's "Going to California"

try to get it up soon dive - eh em... I mean get that connection up soon.

dive said...

Phew. Back in the office at last. I'll try to catch up on blogs today and tomorrow.