A Life Less Interesting
Oh dear people will think all Norfolk Men spend their time trying to look like women!!
Do women really look like that? Yikes!
Ha ha my belly looks like the one this side …
Thank goodness your clothes don't.
Looks like a thrill every weekend in Norfolk! We just have bicycle races here....
I love a parade! What is this, Homecoming?
Ms M I think this lot ought to have their own bicycle race.Petrea, this is the Lord Mayor's Procession: an annual event showcasing all that's best about Norwich.Er …
Strawberry pink muffin-tops!
Yup. Ew.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh dear people will think all Norfolk Men spend their time trying to look like women!!
Do women really look like that? Yikes!
Ha ha my belly looks like the one this side …
Thank goodness your clothes don't.
Looks like a thrill every weekend in Norfolk! We just have bicycle races here....
I love a parade! What is this, Homecoming?
Ms M I think this lot ought to have their own bicycle race.
Petrea, this is the Lord Mayor's Procession: an annual event showcasing all that's best about Norwich.
Er …
Strawberry pink muffin-tops!
Yup. Ew.
Post a Comment