Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday Statuary - Cock

Big, angry cock.
Waiting to be … er … ridden.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure all the hens are relieved this cock is bolted to the floor.

dive said...

It still goes up and down and round and round, something the lady in the background seems happy about.

Unknown said...

Yes she seems to be hanging on tight.

Speedway said...

Is this an illustration of irony - a rampant, golden cock running in frustrated circles during a "family-friendly" activity? "Hang on tight, sugar! Daddy's coming for ya!"

dive said...

I really don't know what this is, but whoever thought it would be a good idea to put a rampant cock on a merry-go-round needs some kind of therapy.

Ms M said...

It does look frightening. I'd hate to see it loose after dark, stomping small villages to dust, pecking people to death, eating them like insects. And other unmentionables....

dive said...

Now that's a movie I'd happily watch, Ms.M.