A Life Less Interesting
is delicious.
"Roses are redBacon is redPoems are hard"But bacon is not marredby lack of what's said,And that Francis is deadwhile freezing his bacon.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Bacon
Absolutely.
Yay, y'all.As Ms.M points out, some folk maintain Bacon wrote Shakespeare's plays, but on reading his café poem I think we can now discount that theory.Ms.M's poetry, on the other hand, is something I think we should read more of.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
is delicious.
"Roses are red
Bacon is red
Poems are hard"
But bacon is not marred
by lack of what's said,
And that Francis is dead
while freezing
his bacon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Bacon
Absolutely.
Yay, y'all.
As Ms.M points out, some folk maintain Bacon wrote Shakespeare's plays, but on reading his café poem I think we can now discount that theory.
Ms.M's poetry, on the other hand, is something I think we should read more of.
Post a Comment