Woo Hoo! Whoopity Dippity Doo! You're back! AND in love! My oh my, what a wonderful feeling. You look absolutely fantastic too so love and a break obviously did you the world of good. To the lucky lady - she is a very, very lucky lady! Tell more, please. Please?????????
I wake up this morning and there is a message from Mme telling me to come visit your blog, that you are in love...
So, details? And don't worry about coming back a lot, obviously you have discovered the joy of life outside of Blogville.
I can do without the chowder recipe, but I have weekend guests coming soon when Bing will be out of town and I would sorely love your secret to making those perfect eggs.
Oh, and I have missed your music sorely.
But, um...no pressure, no pressure. JUST LIVE and BE HAPPY.
Only the dogs heard my squeal just now. I can see it all written on your face! :D Tell her "Hi" from the blog trotters! Of course I can't wait to hear more but I'll be patient and quietly high pitched until you return.
What a nice surprise! I'm happy for you, Dive. The shadow picture is great—I half-suspected Mickey ears, but in this one, one of you looks sort of like a giant garden gnome.
There is no secret to those eggs; I just put them in the pan and they fried. The only tricky part for me was the "over easy" bit, which I left to my better half who is much better at it than me.
Savannah: Lovely is such a good word. xoxoxox
Hee hee, Shan! That's a great squeal you have. What was actually written on my face was peeling sunburn Hey ho; sunshine is so rare here that I never learn to put on sun screen.
Robyn: You have unmasked my secret identity; I creep around at night and sit on people's lawns with a false beard and a gnome hat.
Betty: Hee hee. I did wonder if you might recognise the place. We went there to see "American Highway" in action (the world's most pathetic pier ride, from my Coast posts) only to find it is sadly no more (sigh). It's been replaced by some awesome tat, though. Later I might do an updated post of the joys of Yarmouth.
TIDDLE POO! Well all righty then, this is good stuff. I'll be waiting on tippy toes to hear more, whenever you should decide to deliver it. Surely not daily, I believe you've learned your lesson.
There's a reason you have a blog harem, Dive. It seems you've figured it out.
I knew it! Love! Good for you! I suspected as much. We all love you and someone finally realised what a treasure you are. I have perfected the eggs over easy. The chowda - well I'm going to SF to get chowda in a sourdough bowl this summer. Love you Dive.
The cookies WERE good, Rich! And yes, I'm an old softie at heart.
Petrea: It took me over two years of blogging to learn the lesson that there's actually a life outside of Blogville. One day you might hear more about it.
Neetzy: you suspected it? I wish you'd told me as I had no clue until it happened. Hee hee. Cool that you're going to SF for chowda! That's a place I'm going to have to visit one day.
Hi, Dot! Hey, girl; where the hell has your blog gone, dammit? I need my fix of espresso-fuelled Dottiness. Come on back.
Shazza: I'm happy for me, too. Thank you for your kind wishes. I'll probably start sneaking around Blogville again soon and I'll be sure to pop by for a cuppa.
Dot: I'm glad to hear you'll be back blogging. Your "self-obsessed pity" was pretty entertaining and I miss it. I'll post a little more often now to make sure you stick around. xoxo
Katherine: I'm so happy for me, too! It took fifty years to come but yes, happiness is awesome. Juicy details will be leaking out over the coming weeks.
Three things: you baked cookies and you didn't send me one (girl who loves cookies), you've never made eggs over-easy before??? (it's how I like them!) AND you're not wearing black!!! You must be in love indeed.
Well now. I loved reading this post. Seeing my friends happy makes me happy. I can hardly wait to read more about this special person that came into your life. Life is better enjoyed with a special person. I was hoping something like this would happen. You deserve this.
Joy: Apart from a couple I gave to Phil, we ate all the cookies ourselves (okay, so I ate most of them). Eggs over easy is weird foreign food. Whenever I'd tried it before I broke the yolks, but now I know how to do it properly. It is indeed love, though I am wearing black right now (I'm at work).
Mark: Yes, we are both very happy thank you. No doubt more details about her will leak out over the coming weeks. For the moment, however, we are enjoying teasing any curious bloggers.
Tease away, Dive. There's a precious time in a love when it's your own little secret. Don't share it or make it public until you must. It's such a special thing to have it all to yourselves.
26 comments:
Woo Hoo! Whoopity Dippity Doo! You're back! AND in love! My oh my, what a wonderful feeling. You look absolutely fantastic too so love and a break obviously did you the world of good. To the lucky lady - she is a very, very lucky lady!
Tell more, please. Please?????????
Oh hell. I'm so excited for you.
At last you are back, and in love. and I am so pleased...big hugs to you both......xxxx
I hope you have found time to read all those lovely messages on the last post, there are many people who think a lot of you...
Okay. You have been a busy boy!
I knew you would find your angel.
Mme: You are too kind, as ever.
It is me who is the lucky one, and yes, I am very happy indeed.
Mum: I'm pleased, too. Maybe one day I can post the photos of the two of you sitting in your summer house last week.
Cali: Very busy indeed! Yes, after fifty years of searching I have found my angel. And she is definitely worth the wait.
Well..boy howdy.
I wake up this morning and there is a message from Mme telling me to come visit your blog, that you are in love...
So, details? And don't worry about coming back a lot, obviously you have discovered the joy of life outside of Blogville.
I can do without the chowder recipe, but I have weekend guests coming soon when Bing will be out of town and I would sorely love your secret to making those perfect eggs.
Oh, and I have missed your music sorely.
But, um...no pressure, no pressure. JUST LIVE and BE HAPPY.
lovely, absolutely lovely, sugar! as in OH.MY.GAWD. lovely!!!!!! xoxoxoox
Only the dogs heard my squeal just now. I can see it all written on your face! :D Tell her "Hi" from the blog trotters! Of course I can't wait to hear more but I'll be patient and quietly high pitched until you return.
What a nice surprise! I'm happy for you, Dive. The shadow picture is great—I half-suspected Mickey ears, but in this one, one of you looks sort of like a giant garden gnome.
You went to Great Yarmouth on holiday, after all you've said about the place?
Ah well, recession and all ...
Hi, Maria!
There is no secret to those eggs; I just put them in the pan and they fried. The only tricky part for me was the "over easy" bit, which I left to my better half who is much better at it than me.
Savannah: Lovely is such a good word.
xoxoxox
Hee hee, Shan! That's a great squeal you have.
What was actually written on my face was peeling sunburn Hey ho; sunshine is so rare here that I never learn to put on sun screen.
Robyn: You have unmasked my secret identity; I creep around at night and sit on people's lawns with a false beard and a gnome hat.
Betty: Hee hee. I did wonder if you might recognise the place.
We went there to see "American Highway" in action (the world's most pathetic pier ride, from my Coast posts) only to find it is sadly no more (sigh).
It's been replaced by some awesome tat, though. Later I might do an updated post of the joys of Yarmouth.
Watch out for that love stuff, Dive - it will make you go all soft.
The cookies look good.
TIDDLE POO! Well all righty then, this is good stuff. I'll be waiting on tippy toes to hear more, whenever you should decide to deliver it. Surely not daily, I believe you've learned your lesson.
There's a reason you have a blog harem, Dive. It seems you've figured it out.
I knew it! Love! Good for you! I suspected as much. We all love you and someone finally realised what a treasure you are. I have perfected the eggs over easy. The chowda - well I'm going to SF to get chowda in a sourdough bowl this summer. Love you Dive.
Love? OH YAY!
I feel happy just reading your post, Dive. I love the love. LOVE! YAY! hehe
Wow - I am so happy for you Dive! Best wishes to you and your new found love.
Missed you terribly!
Be well.
The cookies WERE good, Rich!
And yes, I'm an old softie at heart.
Petrea: It took me over two years of blogging to learn the lesson that there's actually a life outside of Blogville.
One day you might hear more about it.
Neetzy: you suspected it? I wish you'd told me as I had no clue until it happened. Hee hee.
Cool that you're going to SF for chowda! That's a place I'm going to have to visit one day.
Hi, Dot! Hey, girl; where the hell has your blog gone, dammit? I need my fix of espresso-fuelled Dottiness.
Come on back.
Shazza: I'm happy for me, too. Thank you for your kind wishes. I'll probably start sneaking around Blogville again soon and I'll be sure to pop by for a cuppa.
Ah, Dive: The blog was just an excuse to broadcast my self-obsessed pity (high on caffeine...)
I thought it was really quite boring hehe. Ill blog again (same URL) perhaps later when I find something worthwhile to blog about.
Anyway, in the mean time, I’ll keep reading yours (among others) and remain in touch =)
xoxo
I'm so happy for you, Dive! That is awesome. Waiting for juicy details, now...
Dive, I couldn't be happier for you. And, you look good with a sun burn.
Dot: I'm glad to hear you'll be back blogging. Your "self-obsessed pity" was pretty entertaining and I miss it.
I'll post a little more often now to make sure you stick around.
xoxo
Katherine: I'm so happy for me, too! It took fifty years to come but yes, happiness is awesome.
Juicy details will be leaking out over the coming weeks.
T: Hee hee! I look like a roast hog with sunburn.
Three things: you baked cookies and you didn't send me one (girl who loves cookies), you've never made eggs over-easy before??? (it's how I like them!) AND you're not wearing black!!! You must be in love indeed.
Well now. I loved reading this post. Seeing my friends happy makes me happy. I can hardly wait to read more about this special person that came into your life. Life is better enjoyed with a special person. I was hoping something like this would happen. You deserve this.
Joy: Apart from a couple I gave to Phil, we ate all the cookies ourselves (okay, so I ate most of them).
Eggs over easy is weird foreign food. Whenever I'd tried it before I broke the yolks, but now I know how to do it properly.
It is indeed love, though I am wearing black right now (I'm at work).
Mark: Yes, we are both very happy thank you. No doubt more details about her will leak out over the coming weeks. For the moment, however, we are enjoying teasing any curious bloggers.
Tease away, Dive. There's a precious time in a love when it's your own little secret. Don't share it or make it public until you must. It's such a special thing to have it all to yourselves.
Thank you, Petrea.
We are thoroughly enjoying our little secret.
Act your shoe size more often, Dive. You look good!
Post a Comment