That's too funny! I do hope there were other facilities though. Cali's comment reminds me of a sign at the city pool where I swam as a kid (that I could see when walking past the men's restroom) that said "We aim to please, so you aim too, please."
Reminds me of the joke one women told another; "How do you keep the Pope on his toes?...Raise the urinal 6 inches." "I don't get it," said the other woman..."What's a urinal?..."beats me" was the joke teller's reply. "I'm not Catholic."
Lupine Lady: You mean you're not watching Wimbledon? Sheesh! Federer is having the battle of his life in the first round. It's nail-biting, shout at the TV stuff.
Plus of course, you don't get those annoying horns at the tennis.
I have nothing to add. Not witty today at all, but enjoying that of everyone else. Thank goodness the world is full of this kind of studding idiocy, I adore it.
SAvannah: One should never grow out of giggling at the word 'toilet.' xoxox
Petrea: I'm a sucker for great new words and "studding" goes straight into my dictionary. Studding idiocy perfectly describes the testosterone tomfoolery that goes on at car race meetings. Your subconscious mind has a mischievous way with language that I admire greatly.
Vanda: A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, and if that means climbing on top of buildings then so be it.
Mme: Hee hee. Luckily, the ladies' facility was at ground level.
16 comments:
Is this what they mean when they say aim high? ;-)
That's too funny! I do hope there were other facilities though. Cali's comment reminds me of a sign at the city pool where I swam as a kid (that I could see when walking past the men's restroom) that said "We aim to please, so you aim too, please."
Reminds me of the joke one women told another;
"How do you keep the Pope on his toes?...Raise the urinal 6 inches." "I don't get it," said the other woman..."What's a urinal?..."beats me" was the joke teller's reply. "I'm not Catholic."
Cali: Hahahahahaha!
Katrie: fortunately an alternative facility was provided.
Hee hee for the restroom sign.
Cynthia: Hahahahahaha! Thank you ladies for starting my Monday with a good chuckle (or three).
Great way to start the day.. thanks for the laugh, love the comments xx
You all are too funny.
Watching the Chile-Switzerland game. Still nil-nil. British commentators. I could do without those horns.
Mum: I only have the best commenters.
Lupine Lady: You mean you're not watching Wimbledon? Sheesh! Federer is having the battle of his life in the first round. It's nail-biting, shout at the TV stuff.
Plus of course, you don't get those annoying horns at the tennis.
*snickering* why does just seeing the word make me giggle, sugar? xoxoxo
I have nothing to add. Not witty today at all, but enjoying that of everyone else. Thank goodness the world is full of this kind of studding idiocy, I adore it.
Do you really have to go?
Okay. I meant "stunning," speaking of idiocy.
Not witty. Can't type. Looking forward to Tuesday and hoping for the best.
I guess that's one pit stop I won't be making!!
SAvannah: One should never grow out of giggling at the word 'toilet.'
xoxox
Petrea: I'm a sucker for great new words and "studding" goes straight into my dictionary.
Studding idiocy perfectly describes the testosterone tomfoolery that goes on at car race meetings. Your subconscious mind has a mischievous way with language that I admire greatly.
Vanda: A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, and if that means climbing on top of buildings then so be it.
Mme: Hee hee. Luckily, the ladies' facility was at ground level.
Good one Dive!
Hahahahaha! I wonder how many rose to the occasion?
Neetzy: just wait until next Monday.
Ms.M: Hee hee hee. I think this has to have been one of my most joke-laden comments collections. You are all on top form.
Post a Comment