Thursday, June 17, 2010

500 Words XLI - Story Time

This week's sentence was from Graham Greene's 'Our Man In Havana.'

It was: 'Wormold felt an enormous bewilderment.'

Just the one story again this week, unless any come in later.

Dive's 'Wormold Makes A Choice'

And I thoroughly agree with him. But then I would, as I wrote him.

Tomorrow's sentence is a fun one, if anyone fancies having a go.

Woohoo! Vanda has just rushed in with an awesome story:

Vanda's 'The Man Who Was Out Of Sync.'


I just love everything about this. Read and enjoy!

4 comments:

Vanda said...

I just got my inspiration for this last night! I'm trying to work it out.

dive said...

Woohoo! I hope you get your mojo working, Vanda.

Vanda said...

Here ya go:

http://toadberry500.blogspot.com/2010/06/man-who-was-out-of-sync.html

dive said...

Wonderful, Vanda! When my alarms go off at 4:40 in the morning I wish I could have the same problem as your hero.