Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The US Invasion Of Westminster

Westminster Abbey this morning

This is where Dive and his dear old Mum will be meeting Robyn and her American invasion force next Wednesday morning.
Cameras will be brandished and I'll post up the results.

We will have elderly folk and Robyn's number two daughter with us so don't expect an Ame style "Baps and Peepees" experience.
We don't want to get thrown out of the Abbey (though Robyn has expressed an interest in Thomas Hardy's body parts … ahem).

10 comments:

Scout said...

Ahem, indeed. I was referring to all but his heart--it's a church for Pete's sake, is it not?

dive said...

It is indeed still a working church, Robyn.
I think we'll miss service though; that's in St. Margaret's next door on Wednesday.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

OOOOOH! You're meeting Robyn how divine! I do hope you have a wonderful day. Robyn i know you'll have a fabulous guide in Dive, judging from the previous pics! Wish i was closer and could join you for coffee. Bet Mum will enjoy it too. Have a super day, Mum!

dive said...

Thanks, Lynn.
A splendid time is guaranteed for all (sorry for talking in lyrics; I'm practicing for Groover's "Say It With Lyrics" challenge).

M.Benaut said...

Dive, you're just like Lucky Luigi. I hope you have a great reunion and we look forward to days of voyeurism as last time.
Pity you weren't there on 2nd June 1953, cobber.

dive said...

Cheers, MB.
We'll be slightly better behaved this time as we will have wrinkly persons to consider.
And hee hee! Give me a time machine and an axe and I'll be a happy man.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time with Robyn Dive. Meeting blog friends is amazing as I've found out recently. xoxox

dive said...

I can't wait, Kate.

Sassy Sundry said...

Yeah, I bet Robyn is interseted in interesting things.

Old Knudsen said...

Maybe she meant John Thomas.