Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Stuff This

Ambling through Castle Mall at the weekend I am tempted by an unusual invitation.

… er … though not that tempted …

What I like to do in the privacy of my own home or local farmyard and what is deemed acceptable behaviour in full view of children in a public shopping mall are two quite different things.

12 comments:

M.Benaut said...

The mind boggles !

dive said...

Just the mind?

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

LOL !! Ham..

Hilarious.

I can see the appeal for little ones though, i'd have loved that (can i have one Ham, can i, can i, can i??) LOL.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Eek sorry i have confused the two of you i was quickly looking at Ham's site, then yours and thought this was Ham's post! OH God sorry, just blame it on the floods....

great post though. lol.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

erm.. Ham of London Daily Photo that is oh it's all getting so entangled..!

dive said...

Hee hee. No worries, Lynn.

It's only around the corner from the coffee shop, so if I can ever persuade you to join me for a cuppa we can mosey on down to the mall and commit an indecent act with a small animal for you.

Scout said...

um, so you won't be visiting your local Build A Bear shop then?

dive said...

Yikes!
Well building is better than … er … "stuffing", I suppose.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

PAH! What a proposal... gosh...

I'll be there.

dive said...

Excellent!

M.Benaut said...

I don't believe a word of it - you've never been to a farmyard. You're as much of a tricker as M.B
xxx Mme

Terroni said...

And they're "collectibles" to boot.