Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Station Break

Well.
Tomorrow's the day.
I won't be posting because I'll be dragging my old carcass down to London Town to meet the cute little girl with the big ball; our lovely blogpal Robyn.

When Blogs Collide.

There will be photos.
But probably not until Thursday.

8 comments:

M.Benaut said...

Hope you get a nice warm day, old son.

Maria said...

Don't forget that Americans expect presents when they visit...

Maybe some chocolates or a tiara?

Fresh Hell said...

Aw, man... I want to collide.

savannah said...

i'm with fresh hell..crash into me!

Anonymous said...

Have a blast with Robyn.
xoxoxox

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

I wonder if Robyn brought her Horn with her and if so maybe the two of you can do a little performance for the people of London. :))

Ame said...

Hurry uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup DB!

We can't WAIT for PIIIIIIIIIX!!!

Hurry Hurry Hurry!!!

And on a sidenote...just found a new Daily Photo in my "DP" Family...and guess where it's FROM?!?!?

NORWICH!!!

http://www.norwichdailyphoto.com/

I know, I KNOW...that's not a LINK...but it's a URL! ;)

XO

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Can't wait...