Friday, December 02, 2011

No Mo' Mo

Whew! Thank goodness that's over. Movember can go back in its box for another eleven months.
This is the crappy photo that the press are using. That's my boss with the shears and poor Luke getting attacked as he had the best tache. Mercifully you can't make out my Santa White moustache as the photographer forced us all to twiddle with our face-fungus and I managed to stand right at the back.

Anyhoo, we made over a grand for a good cause so I can't complain too much. I'm saving my complaining for the upcoming "festive" season.

9 comments:

peahen said...

Well you do win the prize for looking least enthusiastic in that photo.

I think it's great and I hope some of the Movember Mos will stay.

Well done for being a good if reluctant sport and doing your bit for cheridy!

savannah said...

Good for you and the rest of the crew there! It was only for a month and you raised a nice sum! Cheers, sugar! ;) xoxoxoxox

Ms M said...

At first glance, you guys in the back look like you have cat whiskers. But yay for all of you for raising money for a good cause!
Looks like a fun group; these are the folks you go bowling with, right?

Speedway said...

Now that wasn't really all that painful, was it? Tickley, but not painful, AND you raised a nice little bit for charity.Are you the only curmudgeon in the group? Surely not.

dive said...

Pea, you know me: I'm a curmudgeon's curmudgeon and definitely not the type to get enthusiastic about anything at this time of the year.
Only one of the moustaches stayed, and that was because Luke slept in the next morning and forgot to shave. It's gone now though.
Cheridy is always good, even if this one is for the cheridy that promotes doctors sticking their fingers up other men's bottoms.

Many thanks, Savannah. Like so many things in life it was itchy but fun. xoxoxoxox

Ms.M. most of these guys go bowling. Add Corrina, Kellie and Cassie and we have a magnificently crap but entertainingly sarcastic bowling team.

Speedway there are other curmudgeons at the office for which I am hugely grateful, but most of them are distressingly festive in the run up to the season of misery.

Petrea Burchard said...

What peahen said.

I'm so glad I got to see this.

dive said...

I'm just glad it's over.

Shan said...

Hi Dive and hooray for mustachioed men!! Actually, yeah, I'd prefer the after shots no doubt, but it's always fun to see you and your curmudgeon pre-Christmas self!
I never realized you had the dark/light latitude situation. Those dark times would be rough! And it would be way too hard to get the kiddies sleepy in the light ones! No, just no.
Happy December! ;D

dive said...

Hee hee. Happy December to you too, Shan!
Yes, we're way up north here. We get the Northern Lights some nights. Winters can seem very long though.
Stay south. It's a saner place to live.