Friday, December 11, 2009

500 Words IXX - This Week's Sentence

As 'tis the season, this week’s sentence is taken from one of Charles Dickens’ many delightful Christmas Books: The Chimes (A Goblin Story).

The sentence is:
‘A lamentable instance, Mr. Fish.’

Wrap a piece of tinsel around your pen and get writing.
I'll collect up your stories ready for next Thursday's Story Time post.

If any newbies fancy joining in, the rules are over here (click on the link and scroll down the sidebar).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm heading to the river-front to huddle up in my favorite coffee shop this morning to give this a whirl.

Er... dive, my authentication word this morning is: flatio

Do I dare? or just assume that these jokes write themselves.

Unknown said...

Oh, and I forgot to tell you...

Talk about WTF, check this out - it's tremendous:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3015/2562288198_fe6db3b6bc.jpg

Friend of mine saw this at the store, a real toy.

dive said...

Hee hee, Todd! Archie McPhee has a lot to answer for!