Monday, October 26, 2009

WTF Lundi


We spotted this charming fellow in a shop selling … er … cake decorations just off Quai de Valmy. Little wonder Minne Mouse looks so happy.

Click on him to make him bigger. Go on … you know you want to.

18 comments:

from cali said...

Why is he wearing more make up than Minnie?

Word Ver: suckl! OMG!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what the first post would be.... Certainly isn't Paris fashions anymore.

Ms M said...

Cake decorations, indeed... :)

MmeBenaut said...

Er no, I don't want to. Minnie can have him. LOL

dive said...

Cali: He has to be the gayest looking cowboy ever to grace the top of a cake.

Lupine Lady: I'm back at the office today so I won't have time to do a proper Paris post until midweek. We took many hundreds of photos so I dare say a few will find their way to Blogville.

Ms.M: My mum decorates cakes but I've not seen anything like our cowboy friend in our local cake-decorating warehouse. French cakes are much more fun than ours.

Mme: Hee hee. He's probably more tempting to lads than laydees.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Nahhh ... he doesn't appeal to me, I'm like Mme. Minnie can have him :)

Robyn Martins said...

He must be meant for a really, really big cake.

I wonder if he was inspired by the naked cowboy who plays guitar on Times Square.

dive said...

Lynn: He was not the worst thing in the cake shop window, believe me!

Robyn: Size isn't everything … ahem.
Is there really a naked cowboy on Times Square? At this time of year? Yikes! That's gotta be coooold!

Katherine said...

OMG!!! That is a freaking RIOT!

Vanda said...

I wonder what the actual cakes would look like to deserve such decorations.

Volmon said...

Hee hee! ... Queer in every sense of the word.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Oh dear me, really? I'm going to have to ask. "What WAS?"

from cali said...

"Size isn't everything" - why do men always say this? Hee hee!

Petrea Burchard said...

I've never seen a cake decorator quite like his.

Cali, your WV wins and mine comes in second: "supper."

from cali said...

Petrea: I like your WV. Mine . . sucks! ;-)

Katie said...

I can't believe we didn't go into this store to see what other treasures were there. And yes, these were the tame decorations!

dive said...

Katherine: Looks more like a great party to me.

Vanda: I hope I never find out!

Lucio: My thoughts entirely.

Lynn: You'll have to go there yourself to discover that.

Cali: Because we're all hung like cashews.

Petrea: Nor me, and I'm rather glad of the fact.

Cali: Hee hee.

Katie: I don't think I'd DARE go into that store!

neetzy said...

All I can say is "nice package".