A Life Less Interesting
Welcome home you two sorry it is raining....
according to my widget, it's raining in paris right now! ;~D xoxoxwelcome home, sugar!wv: bedneste too cute!
Well, that looks like a nice breakfast--but Parisian. Didn't you bring some good pastries home with you?
You left Paris, and now it's raining... ;-(sigh!
Beautiful sunshine here Thib! That looks a great breakfast, you two. Dive did you speak much French during your visit - I know Katie will have done... :)
Rain or shine you two will have a blast!Get this: wv - brosses! I got a French conjugated verb!!!
Welcome back to Jolly Old. Hope you get some rest. (Not much chance there.) Mmmm. I want a croissant.
Thanks for sharing these images with us Dive. It allows us to come along with you! Pass the croissants please!
I'll have a croissant, too, please. Hope you find some tasty morsels in Norwich. :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Welcome home you two sorry it is raining....
according to my widget, it's raining in paris right now! ;~D xoxox
welcome home, sugar!
wv: bedneste too cute!
Well, that looks like a nice breakfast--but Parisian. Didn't you bring some good pastries home with you?
You left Paris, and now it's raining... ;-(
sigh!
Beautiful sunshine here Thib!
That looks a great breakfast, you two. Dive did you speak much French during your visit - I know Katie will have done... :)
Rain or shine you two will have a blast!
Get this: wv - brosses! I got a French conjugated verb!!!
Welcome back to Jolly Old. Hope you get some rest. (Not much chance there.) Mmmm. I want a croissant.
Thanks for sharing these images with us Dive. It allows us to come along with you! Pass the croissants please!
I'll have a croissant, too, please. Hope you find some tasty morsels in Norwich. :)
Post a Comment