Thursday, October 22, 2009

Relaxing In The Tuileries

Relaxing In The Tuileries can be tricky if you just can't get comfortable.

Though this guy seems nicely relaxed.

And Katie of course is quite at home here.


Apologies for not visiting anyone's blogs for a while but given the choice of Katie's company and that of the computer, Blogville's going to lose out until she's safely back in Berkeley next week.

11 comments:

MmeBenaut said...

Fair enough. Great post today! Enjoy each other.

Alifan said...

Thanks for the giggle...at the first pic..... Looking forward to more....

Anonymous said...

I can understand that. But it's still hard to wait. Nice weather there in Paris. Back to bed. Toodle pip.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Goodness, the beautiful tower and a bottom. Not an oft seen sight.

from cali said...

The sky looks so blue and clear and beautiful.

Katie will be back in Berkeley next week? Already? That went by fast. Enjoy the rest of your vacation, kids!

Cynthia said...

Love the pics! I guess those aren't the chairs one has to pay for to sit in. Do you have to pay for two...one for your seat' and the other for your feet?

All too short a trip... looking forward to seeing pics from both of you.

neetzy said...

Great photos! I would pick Katie over the computer anytime. Welcome back.

Petrea Burchard said...

I think you should keep her an extra week.

Katherine said...

You should keep her hostage as long as you can! Glad you are having such fun.

Shell Sherree said...

Good for you!! Wishing you both a gorgeous time.

Alifan said...

Oh yummy they called to see me.....thanks folks....looking good xxx

Safe journey tomorrow to you both....I know how sad you will be for Katie to be going home.. but time flies...