It was: 'I am alone in the castle with those awful women.'
So settle in with your coffee and crucifixes and strings of garlic and let us tell you stories.
First up:
Katherine's 'Sometime In Time'
Scary and indeed dangerously delicious writing from Katherine this week. Fortunately no vampires but something even more dark and deadly (and chocolatey) lurks within.
Dive's 'What We Did On Vacation'
A vampire-free zone from me, too. As usual, I don't know where the hell this one came from; I just started writing and it all poured out. Mercifully, none of it is from personal experience.
Next sentence tomorrow. Any latecomers' stories will be posted up here as they come in.
Toodles!
6 comments:
Have you voted yet? All on pins and needles to learn of the results. What are Brown's chances today after his mic gaffe??
Lupine Lady: Yes, I voted this morning, though I don't think anyone over here is excited about what the result might be. Certainly none of the three major parties have anything in their manifestos that would make them worth voting for.
As for Brown, he was doomed the moment Blair became Prime Minister (as was the Labour Party), so his mic gaffe won't make any kind of difference.
What we need here can only be achieved through revolution.
¡Hasta La Victoria Siempre!
Hee hee hee.
Great sentence, and I wish I had time to work something out for it. Lots of talk about the UK election going on over here.
Think we have what is called a hung parliament, ha ha we are certainly hung! oh dear.
Hope I have not made too many mistakes on my report on the jazz on my blog Dive, but I had such a wonderful time, and OMG those chaps can play jazz.
Hi, Pilgrim. There's probably a lot more talk about the general election over on your side of the pond than there is here. Three hopeless, washed-up, centre-right parties with not a policy between them, fighting over a few thousand apathetic and ignorant voters in a few key marginal seats. For the past couple of decades they seem to have ignored the 99% of voters who are either left or right wing and have all converged on the wishy-washy centre; as a consequence of which they are indistinguishable from one another and completely out of touch with reality.
Hey ho.
Mum: Like a lot of the media, you are confusing the words 'hung' and 'hanged,' in that we appear to have a 'hung' parliament but they should really all be 'hanged.'
I'll check out your jazz post when I get home.
Want to note that if I am familiar with you or your work and you would like permission to be able to comment on my entries, email me at katherine.gotthardt@poemsfromthebattlefield.com.
Post a Comment