Another beautiful B&W scene, Dive. The wisteria and the limestone entry make this scene seem a bit Christmas-y to me. Maybe it conjures up a romantic idyll, while the last one just seems cold.
Thank you both. This is a white wisteria and it blooms in May, so a lot warmer than the last photo.
Infrared, Ms.M? I just tried it and the wisteria and stone came out blindingly white. I do remember using infrared film; kept in the freezer in the olden days.
Thank you both. This is a white wisteria and it blooms in May, so a lot warmer than the last photo.
Infrared, Ms.M? I just tried it and the wisteria and stone came out blindingly white. I do remember using infrared film; kept in the freezer in the olden days.
4 comments:
Another beautiful B&W scene, Dive. The wisteria and the limestone entry make this scene seem a bit Christmas-y to me. Maybe it conjures up a romantic idyll, while the last one just seems cold.
Excellent shot in B&W. (How would this scene have come out as infrared?)
Reminds me of things Victorian.
Thank you both. This is a white wisteria and it blooms in May, so a lot warmer than the last photo.
Infrared, Ms.M? I just tried it and the wisteria and stone came out blindingly white. I do remember using infrared film; kept in the freezer in the olden days.
Thank you both. This is a white wisteria and it blooms in May, so a lot warmer than the last photo.
Infrared, Ms.M? I just tried it and the wisteria and stone came out blindingly white. I do remember using infrared film; kept in the freezer in the olden days.
Post a Comment