Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Good God! It's A Post …

Well not so much a post as a photo.
Lynn tagged me on Fæcebook with the task of posting a handful of black and white photos and then tagging someone else. Don't wince … you know what's coming.

First up: I hate Fæcebook (much as I love the adorable Lynn).
Next: Anyone who can remember the good old days of Blogville will know that I am The Death of Memes™ and that any request that involves doing something and then tagging other people dies horribly at my hands.

So …
As Lynn knows me all too well and has set a task that I cannot resist I shall perform it over here on the blog instead of on the execrable Fæcebook.
Nobody shall get tagged.

Oh, and I know it's not a proper black and white photograph, just my old picture of the Socialist Party headquarters in Paris with all the colour sucked out, but I've not taken any pics for a while so I shall have to recycle old ones.
Which means that this could be the start of the least inspiring set of posts yet. Don't wait up.

6 comments:

Petrea Burchard said...

It's not Lynn's fault. I tagged her. She was game, but a couple of people I tagged were not happy about it. Lesson learned.

I like this photo very much. And happy birthday tomorrow.

dive said...

Thank you, Petrea. I feel a year older already.

I miss the old days of blog memes, but FB is something I try to avoid more and more.

Speedway said...

It's beautiful, Dive.

And it looks so, um, socialist in black and white, much like all the haters over here imagine socialism to be.

dive said...

Thank you, Speedway. And well put.

Ms M said...

A NEW POST? From DIVE? Shocking!

Excellent B&W and good rant :-)

dive said...

It certainly shocked ME, Ms.M.