A Life Less Interesting
Waiting for all the worms and grubs to drown, then BUFFET!
Please keep posting these great photos, Dive.
Buffet, the vampire slayer?Petrea, a nice, no-brainer of a post where I do not have to think of anything to write is as good a way to work through my bloggers' block as any, so yes; there will be more of these.
I like your b/w photos! My blogger flu has resulted in a ton of BBC and BGM pics and movies! ;) xoxoxox
That's a great shot!
Hee hee, Savannah. One day we shall recover and get Blogville back on its feet.xoxoxoxThank you, Ms.M. That boid was a great poser.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Waiting for all the worms and grubs to drown, then BUFFET!
Please keep posting these great photos, Dive.
Buffet, the vampire slayer?
Petrea, a nice, no-brainer of a post where I do not have to think of anything to write is as good a way to work through my bloggers' block as any, so yes; there will be more of these.
I like your b/w photos! My blogger flu has resulted in a ton of BBC and BGM pics and movies! ;) xoxoxox
That's a great shot!
Hee hee, Savannah. One day we shall recover and get Blogville back on its feet.
xoxoxox
Thank you, Ms.M. That boid was a great poser.
Post a Comment