I wonder what's happening in the room with the open window? Is anyone looking out any of the windows? Who or what are they watching? My imagination is too busy tonight....
Ms.M this building is the old priory next to the church, so I imagine a furtive hooded figure knotting sheets to make an escape from all the Name-of-the-Rosery going on inside.
Mot quite Arthurian. Petrea. The fourteenth century was pretty sucky by all accounts.
3 comments:
I wonder what's happening in the room with the open window? Is anyone looking out any of the windows? Who or what are they watching? My imagination is too busy tonight....
Strong photo in B&W.
You know me, I love time travel.
Ms.M this building is the old priory next to the church, so I imagine a furtive hooded figure knotting sheets to make an escape from all the Name-of-the-Rosery going on inside.
Mot quite Arthurian. Petrea. The fourteenth century was pretty sucky by all accounts.
Post a Comment