"Nifty red tool boxes," of course you were. Humph. I can tell you what the women have in common, other than they're both being blond - their feet will hurt like hell by the end of the day. The younger woman because of those ridiculous red heels ("period", my arse!) and the nurse from standing and carrying around her own weight. I don't envy either of them.
8 comments:
It's tempting to make comparisons.
...
Ferrari? Renault?
Definitely Ferrari.
Ha ha I thought that was the one you would choose for today. You know fat people have great personalities!
And thin gals have legs right up to their bottoms!
I wasn't looking at the women; I was admiring the nifty red toolboxes.
"Nifty red tool boxes," of course you were. Humph. I can tell you what the women have in common, other than they're both being blond - their feet will hurt like hell by the end of the day. The younger woman because of those ridiculous red heels ("period", my arse!) and the nurse from standing and carrying around her own weight. I don't envy either of them.
Speedway, I'm too old for the skinny gal and too scared of the wide one, so yes, I was looking at the tool boxes.
Hee hee.
Well, this is certainly a different point of view. Just another weekend in Norwich?
Just another weekend in Goodwood, Ms.M.
Or did I dream it?
Post a Comment