A Life Less Interesting
Ah that one is good, Dawn and me liked this one… ha ha…
I'll take the one on the left with the wide blue scarf-like band. It's fun to see your photos of everyone in their "dress clothes" at Goodwood.
And I like the big one with the black bow. Dunno why, but unless it's a "fascinator,"I can't wear most ladies' hats because they're all too small. All seem to be made on the same tiny, circular form.I guess I'll have to stick with knit hats and baseball caps.
You would look darling in the sunflower hat...
Kate, they didn't have it in my size.Much as I love the hats, I prefer the yummy Audrey Hepburn-a-like models.Ms.M: come on over and the hat is yours.Same goes for you, Speedway.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ah that one is good, Dawn and me liked this one… ha ha…
I'll take the one on the left with the wide blue scarf-like band.
It's fun to see your photos of everyone in their "dress clothes" at Goodwood.
And I like the big one with the black bow.
Dunno why, but unless it's a "fascinator,"I can't wear most ladies' hats because they're all too small. All seem to be made on the same tiny, circular form.
I guess I'll have to stick with knit hats and baseball caps.
You would look darling in the sunflower hat...
Kate, they didn't have it in my size.
Much as I love the hats, I prefer the yummy Audrey Hepburn-a-like models.
Ms.M: come on over and the hat is yours.
Same goes for you, Speedway.
Post a Comment