No matter what he did, or how outlandish his costume, Larry could not keep people from ignoring him, preferring instead to concentrate their attentions on the largest banana in the room.
LOL! Yes, I am truly laughing at that sculpture! By the by, sugarpie, I received my September issue of Vanity Fair and there of page 212 is an article about GOODWOOD! My favorite line was, "It's NASCAR meets Downton Abbey" xoxoxox
Yay, Savannah. Speedway just sent me a link to the article. It's only a few weeks away now and my motorhead is going batshit with excited anticipation. xoxoxox
6 comments:
Oh I bought Bananas today! did not see one of those though…
They keep them behind the counter.
I guess a Sumo Gorilla needs one BIG banana.
No matter what he did, or how outlandish his costume,
Larry could not keep people from ignoring him, preferring instead to concentrate their attentions on the largest banana in the room.
LOL! Yes, I am truly laughing at that sculpture! By the by, sugarpie, I received my September issue of Vanity Fair and there of page 212 is an article about GOODWOOD! My favorite line was, "It's NASCAR meets Downton Abbey" xoxoxox
Ms.M. we all need a big banana at some point.
Hee hee. Nice one, Speedway.
Yay, Savannah. Speedway just sent me a link to the article. It's only a few weeks away now and my motorhead is going batshit with excited anticipation.
xoxoxox
Post a Comment