You've probably seen this already, but I'm sticking the link on here so I can watch it again whenever I feel the need.
Here it is.
Any Family Guy fans out there will know all about the giant chicken fights. Well it turns out two stuntwomen got the awesome notion to act out and film the original chicken fight scene.
Matrix? Pah! Bruce Lee? Tish and pshaw! These two supergals have made what is beyond all shadow of a doubt the greatest fight scene ever filmed and it's hilarious.
Enjoy.
Oh, and do watch the movie of them planning and talking about it. It's a hoot.
2 comments:
I've never watched "Family Guy," but this video was HILARIOUS! Thank you, sugar! xoxoxoxox
(I'm slowly walking away from FB and have returned to blogging!)
Yay, Savannah! Dare I hope that you are the first trickle in a flood of folk coming back to their senses?
xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment