A Life Less Interesting
That's quite an expressive tree! Perhaps it's "signing" (interpreting) for other trees, or sending a secret message by code.
I think it's a bit of a drama queen, Ms.M.
You know that I think trees dance and this is one of them that has enjoyed every encounter with wind and weather its had over the years. And you've caught it at its expressive best.
A tree that's more expressive when it's dead than I ever will be while I'm alive.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's quite an expressive tree! Perhaps it's "signing" (interpreting) for other trees, or sending a secret message by code.
I think it's a bit of a drama queen, Ms.M.
You know that I think trees dance and this is one of them that has enjoyed every encounter with wind and weather its had over the years. And you've caught it at its expressive best.
A tree that's more expressive when it's dead than I ever will be while I'm alive.
Post a Comment