Wahey!
This is incomparably splendid. We now have four (count 'em … FOUR) stories for this month's 500 Words assignment. I was only really expecting one. Hoorah for people with … er … "vivid" imaginations.
Vanda's 'Tuesday'
This explains so much about life.
While Vanda has been lying on the couch and dozing something strange and wonderful has crept from the nether regions of her mind to regale us with a gloriously entertaining tale.
Brew up a coffee and join us in her fevered imaginings.
You know you want to.
Here are the other stories so far, in case your coffee is one of those American "bucket" sizes:
Lulu's 'This One's For Dive'
Katherine's 'Ivate's Private Lot'
Dive's 'Parking For G'
Enjoy!
2 comments:
Hi Dive -
This is the story I intended to write before the porn demon took possession of my keyboard:
http://lulu-unlimited.blogspot.com/2011/04/breasticular-enhancification.html
Can't wait for the next photo.
- Lulu
Oh, my. Lulu. That's a doozy. I LOVE it!
Post a Comment