A Life Less Interesting
That was funny, sweet pea! I'm looking forward to quite a few more laughs from you! xoxox
Many thanks, Savannah, and may I be the first to say Happy Birthday for Tuesday? YAAAAY xoxoxoxox
Nigel was aghast (yet somehow, strangely fascinated) when Persephone revealed she had gotten something called a "hand job" at a local establishment. Thus, the term "manicure" was invented to differentiate the two.
Hahahahaha.
Now Nigel has a headache....
Dealing with a woman's ways always does that to a man, Ms.M. we don't have the brains to cope. Hee hee.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was funny, sweet pea! I'm looking forward to quite a few more laughs from you! xoxox
Many thanks, Savannah, and may I be the first to say Happy Birthday for Tuesday? YAAAAY xoxoxoxox
Nigel was aghast (yet somehow, strangely fascinated) when Persephone revealed she had gotten something called a "hand job" at a local establishment. Thus, the term "manicure" was invented to differentiate the two.
Hahahahaha.
Now Nigel has a headache....
Dealing with a woman's ways always does that to a man, Ms.M. we don't have the brains to cope. Hee hee.
Post a Comment