Ah. I found it. I guess I thought it would be longer than 1:43, but it's short and sweet and available on youtube. Better on Channel 4, though, because it's uninterrupted by commentators.
Glad you found it, Petrea. Short, sweet and SO much better than listening to some mad old German bint blathering on about her hideously rich and overprivileged kids.
Apologies, Ms.M. I'm afraid a part of me will always lurk in the gutter, giggling. The illustration is from the previously unpublished first draft of the Old Curiosity Shop.
10 comments:
Okay. Eeuw.
By the way, if you can find Snowden's full speech online, please send me the link. I'm only able to find parts of it here. I wonder why.
I have my suspicions,. Petrea.
Ah. I found it. I guess I thought it would be longer than 1:43, but it's short and sweet and available on youtube. Better on Channel 4, though, because it's uninterrupted by commentators.
Yes, EWWWWW is the right word in this case. This must be Charles Dickens in the raw....
Glad you found it, Petrea. Short, sweet and SO much better than listening to some mad old German bint blathering on about her hideously rich and overprivileged kids.
Apologies, Ms.M. I'm afraid a part of me will always lurk in the gutter, giggling.
The illustration is from the previously unpublished first draft of the Old Curiosity Shop.
And now we all know why this particular bit went unpublished...
You should see the original unexpurgated Little Dorrit (or perhaps you shouldn't).
There, 'tween jells and soups,
The little wanker stands,
A tiny eel loose in his pants
Will jig for tuppence on command.
Note to self: Eeuw.
Note to self. Hee hee hee.
Post a Comment