Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More Tea?

I mustn't tell you who sent me this or they'll get into so much trouble. Suffice to say there is at least one sane person left north of the Mexican border.

Click this link and may Shan forgive me for giggling (AT the Tea Party and WITH Jesus).

9 comments:

Shan said...

I do forgive you....I don't think like you but I'm not a Tea Party member either {though I certainly lean much harder that way than my Marxist and Socialist pals. :}

I know the gal you are protecting and I think I can take her in an arm wrestle. ;)

dive said...

Shan: Thank you for being so tolerant (I know, I know; as a Christian it comes with the territory), and Hee hee: I'd like to see that arm-wrestling match.

You have Marxist and Socialist pals? Plural? Wow! I thought I was the only one left in the world (it sure feels that way sometimes). I'd love to get to know them. Even the most left-wing American I know would be regarded as Centre-Right over here and you've had nothing like a real Socialist since Woody Guthrie. It would be so cool to find some survivors over there. I'm kinda lonely.

Shan said...

Woody Guthrie wanted to take my land! And he was FROM Oklahoma!! Baha I'm all for sharing but not when the Government forces me too. plllllt!
Lose the good will and lose the good deed.

Do you like George Soros? Shivers.

Katherine said...

Please don't think these wackos are representative of the United States. Most of us really are sane. We just don't get media coverage.

dive said...

Shan: George Soros is an utter asshat. A right-wing crapitalist of the lowest order trying to buy off his own sick conscience by showering good causes with other people's money. As a Socialist I wouldn't waste pee on him if the smegger was on fire.
I do, however, have a Woody Guthrie teeshirt. Hee hee.

Katherine: Ah, the media! Sensible policies make for dull news bulletins. The Tea Party, however, is like watching The Three Stooges, only considerably less intelligent.

Shan said...

OH GOOD! At least we can agree on the G.S. bit. He seems like an evil genius to me. A LEFT wing evil genius-well we mostly agree. :)

dive said...

Mostly agreeing is kinda nice.

neetzy said...

I love the fact that there is a donation button right at the top of the site!

Joy said...

I love the website! Shame I couldn't go beyond page 3 due to some limitation on their capacity. Will be back though. Simply hilarious!