Monday, September 27, 2010

WTF Monday - Diet Special

Okay, so maybe not everybody at this year's Goodwood was there for the motor racing; the food WAS that good!
Though perhaps she should have left some for other people.

9 comments:

Alifan said...

Naughty boy, remember what I always say, they have nice personality's ha ha..she looks as though she is enjoying herself!

dive said...

Yikes! I still shudder thinking of the days when you tried to fix me up with your friends' daughters. The phrase you always used was: 'She's a bit plump but she's got a lovely personality.'
Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Dive, any time to watch your Swinton film yet? I saw it for a third time, but the film seemed to be too dark, like the projector bulb was a lower wattage. I hope yours is nice and bright.

MmeBenaut said...

I swear that each year your photos of Goodwood are better than the year before. I just adore those marching girl costumes and all the other costumes too for that matter.
But - I didn't see a photo of you and Phil. Did I miss something?
I shan't comment about that lady's lunch. :)

dive said...

Lupine Lady: Yes, at last I got around to watching it on Sunday and I loved it. Ravishingly beautiful. Tilda Swinton is amazing, as is the cinematographer and art director and of course John Adams. It was great to hear some of my favourite pieces (especially from Nixon in China) sneaking in to a movie and fitting so perfectly.
Thank you so much for the recommendation.

Mme: You didn't miss anything; Phil and I are not usually in the habit of photographing one another. Unlike the large lady we were there for the motor racing (and the cozzies of course).

Katherine said...

Having flashbacks, dear. Poor lady. I know what it's like. It's not as tasty as it looks when you are destroying your body.

dive said...

Ah, but look at you now!

neetzy said...

I hope they're not American tourists.

dive said...

Hee hee, Neetzy. There certainly are a lot of Americans at Goodwood. However, since the dreadful infection of junk food spread across the Atlantic in the 70s and 80s she is just as likely to be home-grown.
I'm just glad to have been part of the last generation to have enjoyed a McD-free childhood (and adulthood).