A Life Less Interesting
I really do like this time of year! Looking forward to the double prints, sugar! *snickering* xoxoxox
Have a great day both of you.xx
Hee hee, Savannah.A splendid time was indeed enjoyed and I'll probably be posting lots of boring pictures of racing cars and pretty laydees during the week.Mum: We did, thank you.xx
Tiddle and poo. Looking forward to the pictures, even more to your boyish gawking.
Tiddle and poo, too, Petrea. Boyish gawking was indeed the order of the day. Cars and girls will follow (after … er … tiny clowns).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I really do like this time of year! Looking forward to the double prints, sugar! *snickering* xoxoxox
Have a great day both of you.xx
Hee hee, Savannah.
A splendid time was indeed enjoyed and I'll probably be posting lots of boring pictures of racing cars and pretty laydees during the week.
Mum: We did, thank you.
xx
Tiddle and poo. Looking forward to the pictures, even more to your boyish gawking.
Tiddle and poo, too, Petrea. Boyish gawking was indeed the order of the day. Cars and girls will follow (after … er … tiny clowns).
Post a Comment