Hokay, the harvest's in, the summer's drawing to a glorious close and it's time once again to head down south to the Goodwood Revival Meeting.
In a day or two I'll post some awesome racing car action and some spectacularly gorgeous weemen all dressed up to thrill, but today it's time to get down and dirty in the paddock with the mechanics and drivers.
In a day or two I'll post some awesome racing car action and some spectacularly gorgeous weemen all dressed up to thrill, but today it's time to get down and dirty in the paddock with the mechanics and drivers.
Laydees and Gentlemen, it's Car Porn time (again)!
Yay!
Talking of which, why not just call your car the Lola Climax and be honest about how it makes you feel?Pretty, ain't it?
1966, LeMans GT40s.Woo and hoo!
They raced these like maniacs later in the afternoon and did enough damage to the classic Gulf car to wipe out the national debt (photos later).
Oops!













13 comments:
Looks like you have an outstanding collection.
after all of that, i need a cigarette, sugar! ;~) xoxoxoxox
Wow again this year, calm down now! ha ha..looking forward to more.......
Ms.M: I wish!
Savannah: Hee hee. xoxoxoxox
Mum: It's a boy thing.
Check out the chassis on that one! Va-va-va-voom!
Hee hee, Vanda, I couldn't have put it better myself.
That first car!!! OMG. Heaven...
It sure is a beaut, Joy.
I commented on this the other day and the internet swallowed it up so I threw a silent protest for a few days. ;)
Cars do for me what children do for you. They are necessary, but I don't feel the need to spend much time reshaping, fine tuning, and listening to them yammer on. ;D
The festive atmosphere and costumery would tempt me in intrigued though.
What this post most makes me realize is that I've "known" you through at least three of these things! I know how you love your (car) porn!
Children are necessary, Shan? Hee hee.
Boy howdy, if human beings stopped breeding it would only take a generation to save the planet from destruction.
You do indeed know me, better than most and I am glad of it.
I'll post some costumery soon.
I'll take the Ultimate Shaguar Roadster, thank you. I feel the need for a cigarette even though I haven't had a smoke in 30+ years.
Whoa. And I'm glad you know me well enough to realize I don't habitually use the catchphrase "tempt me in intrigued" Kinda sounds like I translated my comment with Babblefish before publishing. I guess I've been fine tuning the growing populous too much today. Wheeze!
Neetzy: It's gorgeous, isn't it?
Hee hee, Shan. 'Tempt me in intrigued' is a poetic phrase. I like it.
And you know I don't count your own little guys in the "unnecessary" category; they have charmed, delighted and tickled me way too much for that.
Post a Comment