I too would have to read the sign to figure out what was up with the saggy elephant. I very much like the girl taking a nap one of the other elephants.
Mme: This was taken way back in the summer in Green Park, London. I am currently shivering in the cold and waiting for Spring to arrive in Oz so you can post some photos to warm me up again.
Lynn: Hee hee. Unintended puns are always the best sort.
15 comments:
I too would have to read the sign to figure out what was up with the saggy elephant. I very much like the girl taking a nap one of the other elephants.
Katie: I think the sign was a warning never to wrestle with parcel tape.
Petrea: There was one taking the photograph.
Anyhoo, penises are so last week.
Ha ha but what is the chap behind the wrinkly jumbo doing?
Elephants on clouds! or something. How fun.
Mum: Probably something that doesn't bear thinking about.
Robyn: It's kinda tricky to stop them falling through but rewarding when you manage it.
At first I thought the elephants were riding funky surfboards....
I wonder if the wrinkled one is from the kid's story "The Saggy, Baggy Elephant"?
Ms.M: That sounds like one I need to add to my library. Come to think of it, the saggy baggy elephant pretty much describes me in the mornings.
Are the elephants standing on marshmellows?
They wish!
Oh what is it about elephants? I do love the first old wrinkly, shriveled up one.
It is a symptom of my age. Love you Dive.
Hee hee, Neetzy: Love you, too. It's kinda weird passing fifty (at speed) and hitting the wrinkly zone but I'm determined to make the most of it.
What fun. I'm always amazed at the things people think up as subjects for art/sculpture. Looks like you've been having some sunshine lately my dear.
Is this part of the elephants-in-London thingummyjig?
Hi Dive :) I've popped up again lol.
Ohh goodness, my pun was unintended but I've just looked back at your recent posts! I hadn't known what I was missing lol
Mme: This was taken way back in the summer in Green Park, London. I am currently shivering in the cold and waiting for Spring to arrive in Oz so you can post some photos to warm me up again.
Lynn: Hee hee. Unintended puns are always the best sort.
Post a Comment