Monday, August 16, 2010

WTF Lundi

As I am fast running out of odd stuff to post on WTF Monday and desperately need to get up off my fat ass and go take some more photos, here is one of Katie's from last year's trip to Paris.

Captions and comments welcome.

12 comments:

Shan said...

Whoa HO!! Well, I"m going to talk about how nice you look in that scarf and leave the endowments to the arts! :D
Great pic Katie!!

Vanda said...

That's not a practical sausage.

mark said...

It looks like it is nicely packaged. Katie has an eye for detail.

dive said...

Shan: Hee hee, and thank you; Katie chose my Parisian wardrobe as I have all the dress sense of a colourblind tramp.

Vanda: That's what all the girls tell me.
And it's not Mangalica either, more's the pity.

Mark: She sure does.

peahen said...

How the hell do you use that by the 'best before' date? (one thin slice would cover a whole pizza).

(Would it have been a bit too obvious to pose for a photo behind the end of it... )

dive said...

Way too obvious, Pea; even for me! Hee hee.
A 120Kg sausage would take quite a while to eat, but it would make a great party centrepiece.

neetzy said...

Big sausage dude! Nice package!

Ms M said...

Your grin says it all....

dive said...

Cheers, Neetzy! Hee hee.

Ms.M: All it takes is a massive mortadella to make a man grin like a fool.
We never grow up.

Brown said...

with a pic like that the puns flow to deep and long to mention them all. they would have to be double teamed or at least a group scene until all are covered.

MmeBenaut said...

I'm just wondering if it's actually horseflesh in that thing.
You look rather handsome my dear.

dive said...

Brown: I do love puns. Even more than sausage.

Mme: I don't think they had horse in the mortadella, but they did have a few horsemeat stalls on the markets.
I didn't indulge.

Not so much handsome as happy. Paris was fun.